!!! Due to organizational reasons the webshop is closed temporarily !!!
Thank you for your understanding.
Why traditional archery?
A few good reasons to shoot traditional bows:
- Longbows, Flatbows and Recurves are fun, even a joy, to use. They're simple, uncomplicated and user friendly.
- Traditional Archery can become a way of life, much more than a temporary interest in a hobby.
- There is a beauty not only in the bows themselves, but in the arrows as well, in flight as well as appearance.
- There is a challange in shooting the bows in the instinctive style. You want to master them, to draw, hold, and release without conscious aim - accurately.
- Traditional bows lend themselves to more shooting than mechanicals, the archer firing arrows smoothly and naturally.
- The simpler bow has a long and amazing history that in many ways embodies the story of man himself. It has cultural value.
- Traditional archery is a visit to a simpler world, relaxing and recreational."
"Tradition means not picking up the ashes, but passing on the flame." Ricarda Huch